WSOP Event #39

Friday, June 19, 2009

My first (of 2) WSOP Event is tomorrow, $1500 buyin, no limit holdem, Event #39. Should see about a 2500 person field. It will actually be the first poker I have played in Vegas fwiw. I was planning to get some warmup cash in, especially since haven't played any sort of live for a while now. I think it will be ok though, I am not really feeling much of anything right now, so I don't think the "omg $1500 buyin" is going to throw me off any. As long as I am prepared to deal with the tediously slow pace of a live event vs multiple tables online.


Cards are supposed to be in the air around 1PM, and I plan to post updates via phone to this page as notable things happen, so check back! Feel free to text me also, it is nice to hear from people.

0 comments: