End of Day 1

Sunday, June 28, 2009

357 left pays top 297. 2900 entered. Chip count 72,900. Average is 30,900.

Ran like god one time! Flopped trips got some chips in on flop and then all in on turn against a flush. I quaded out on him on the river. Gotta win one your behind I guess, I did have some outs and he wouldn't have come close to stacking me but its still huge.

Then I got moved to a new table with an internet pro with 100,000 to my left. So much for my plan to crush the bubble. I found out we get new seats for day two so I just turned in to super nit for the last hour. Just no reason to fuck with that guy immediately on my left. Hopefully I get a little better draw for tomorrow.

Cards in the air at 2pm time to get some sleep.


--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry mobile device

0 comments: