Day 2

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fifteen minutes until cards are in the air for day two and I am very happy with my table draw. I found the table online and the closest stack to me has only 41,000 at my table. This is a huge win and means I can apply pressure on the bubble. Most of these guys almost surely went to bed thinking they are about to cash and don't want to ruin that.

I looked up the online guy from my table yesterday and he is probably the best player left in the field with over $1 million in cashes and has only played since 2004. He took second in event 39 last year. Good read to stay out of his way as I am sure he is planning to bulldoze the bubble.

We are supposed to play down to the final table today but in the past they usually call it a day at about 3am with 18 left or so.

Ton of work to do to get there though still over 300 left. Gonna have to keep running well. 34th in chips right now.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry mobile device

0 comments: