In case you want action...

Monday, June 15, 2009

I am selling action at par for the two WSOP events I am registered for, in case anyone is interested. I am limiting the total I sell to 15%, and I have sold 5% so far. Below are the details...

- I am pre-registered for two WSOP events, #39 and #51. Both are $1500 buyin, full ring, no limit holdem tournaments.

- I am selling 1% shares of my action for $30 each. The 1% action will be for exactly 1% of the combined payout amount for events #39 and #51. There is no fee added for expenses.

- Taxes: Two options

1. Once I cash you will have to provide me your social security number. I will fill out IRS Form 5754. This form will state the amount of money I am sending to you. You will then be responsible for claiming this money as taxable income, if applicable. This makes it so I do not pay tax on the money I send to you, and therefore allows me to send you a full 1%.

2. If you are uncomfortable disclosing your SSN, you may choose to instead just have me withhold whatever I think I will reasonable need to cover the tax I pay on the portion I gave to you. This would be a minimum of 0% (most likely on a min-cash) up to a maximum of 35%.

I strongly suggest option 1.

- If I happen to miss an event, you will be entitled to a refund of your full investment, or the 1% cut from the event I actually played, whichever is greater.

- I accept payment (most preferred to least preferred) through: Full Tilt transfer, PayPal, Check, Cash. I must receive the funds before cards are in the air for #39 or there is no deal.

- If I cash an event, I will make payment to you as soon as possible, but I will allow myself up to 60 days to make payment if necessary. I will make payment through PayPal or check, whichever you prefer.

Email dwalasinski@gmail.com if interested or simply comment on here.

0 comments: