First Break

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mostly a foldfest for the next hour or so. Only notable hand was I raised AK from late position and got three bet by a solid aggressive player from big blind. I asked to see his chips, shipped on him, and he paused for about ten seconds before mucking, visually frustrated.

A hand reporter came up and asked me and the Asian lady to my left about a pot we played, so I think she might be important.

I am third in chips, the two bigger stack to my right and both massive fish. Both got in for their stacks with weak top pairs and dodged massive draws. Definitely like to see donks win races against the stiffer tablemates.

Time to run good and win some flips. Eight more poker hours until Day 2.

Summary: 4500 start stack currently at 11800. Third in chips at table. 100/200 blinds after break.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry mobile device

0 comments: